Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Faves



First up...
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear powder: a translucent illuminating powder that claims to make you look 10 years younger! I honestly don't think it does but the end results are awesome! The more I use it the more I'm convinced that this could be a dupe for MAC msf natural but at half the cost. When I first apply it I look really glowy, then the powder sets in quickly and leaves behind a super smooth canvas. Just the same as my MAC msf.

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine conditioner: for dry, frizzy hair...the bottle states it keeps your hair sleek for 3 days :) my hair is coarse and curly and this conditioner really does smooth it out and makes it much more manageable. I like using this on a daily basis as well as when I straighten my hair.

Garnier Fructis Morrocan Sleek: a leave in oil for your hair that doesn't give you a greasy look and smells like tropical fruit.
Stila Lip glaze in Maraca

MAC matte lipstick in Honey Love

I been pairing these two together to create a pretty, Coral nude lippie:)



Stila Maraca lip glaze and MAC Honey Love lipstick



Used together

8 comments:

  1. love the Honey Love, one of my favourite lippies!x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC, it's my fave! xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour! x

    http://prfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete