Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monthly Favorites June


Forever21 scented polish in Ginger: This polish is actually scented and smells like a cross between ginger and cinnamon.

Hard Candy Glamoflague concealer: The best concealer ever! Creamy and thick. I love that it's easy to blend and a little goes a looong way. I mix it with moisturizer to cover up my dark circles flawlessly.

Dove Deodorant: If you have dark skin on your under arms then I suggest you try this deodorant...it lightens up the skin, keeps me smelling fresh and makes the skin soft.

Nars Taos blush: I love the color! I use this with bronzer to give the impretion that I've been on vacation :)

Nars Belle De Jour lipstick: I'm a sucker for nudes-I can never get enough especially when they don't wash me out like this one. Creamy, pigmented, peachy color in a sleek tube. Love!


Nars blush and lipstick


Top: Nars Taos blush Bottom: Nars Belle De Jour lipstick

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Hard Candy concealer for a while now!
    This is a great post! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great...I can't get over it!

      Delete
  2. that taos blush looks so nice! i want it so bad :s
    great blog post :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the review! I have wanted to try some of these things for awhile now this has pushed me to do it!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have to try that blush!!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favorites.
    I like the nars blush =)
    Great blog!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete