Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Favorites


A little late but here are my monthly favorites...

CVS brand hair remover: The bottle says you'll get baby smooth results and it's true! Works better than actual Nair.

Natural Palette: I know I must sound like a broken record but.... I can't help it! It's so versatile and the color pay off is GREAT!!

Physicians Formula Organic wear mascara: adds length and volume to my lashes. The formula is clean and doesn't flake.

Brazilian Keratin Therapy by Organix Beauty: My favorite anti-breakage serum :) I apply after I shower for smooth, shiny, frizzy free hair that smells delicious!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: I'm addicted to this! Love the feel, the smell, the way it glides on my lips and the chic packaging.

Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Angel Mist: The perfect scent for me! It's right up my alley... Girly and sweet :)

Nyx lipstick in Circe: this lipstick reminds me of MAC's Close to Real from the In High Def collection. The perfect nude, peachy pinky shade.

Fresh lip treatment


Nyx Circe

4 comments:

  1. The lip treatment looks great :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same lipstick, I love it!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete