Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sans Fashion Haul


Today I made the drive out to my favorite fashion store, Rhapsodielle. It's an hour and a half away from where I live but I just love the clothes they carry and I always walk out with like 6 bags... Everytime I go they have crates full of items at 75% off! So I made the drive out and I didn't buy anything!! Why?? Because I left my wallet at home. :( At the last minute I decided to change purses and forgot to put the most important thing back in :/ This is a lesson learned. From now on, I will double check to make sure I have everything I need before I walk out the door.
Here's some pictures I took...


















What's your favorite fashion store and where is it located?
Rhapsodielle is located in Montebello, CA

9 comments:

  1. oh my god -- i've never heard of this place before! i wish we had one nearby because the clothes look AMAZING!
    i really love your blog, by the way! i'm having a fun time scrolling through the pages :)

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! I checked yours out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like such a lovely store! LV x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! it looks like they have some great clothes. Shame you forgot your money :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! I know...but eventually I'll make the drive back and haul away :)

      Delete
  5. That store looks awesome, too bad you left your purse at home :(.

    We recently subbed to your blog
    youareexotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clothing, and all the great colours :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete